- Online Programs
- Business Programs
- Technology Programs
- Education Programs
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Curriculum Leadership PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Effective Practitioner PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – Instructional CoachTeacher Leader PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – National Board Certification PreK-12
- Educational Administration Building-Level Licensure
- View All Programs
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
Dr. Chuandi (Charlie) Jang, Assistant Professor
"Educating and interacting with people from different backgrounds is meaningful and delightful."
PhD in Marketing and International Business, St. Louis University, 2018
- Gave 17 presentations in national and international conferences
- Chaired/co-chaired six conference sessions
- Published four articles
- Served as reviewer for two scholarly journals
- Taught seven courses in marketing and international business both online and face-to-face
Which online degree program(s) do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
MK 810: Marketing Analytics
What types of projects can your students expect in these courses?
- Data visualization with Excel charts and tables
- Sales analysis with multiple regression analysis
- Sales forecasting with moving average and neural network
- Market segmentation with cluster analysis
- Product development with conjoint analysis
- Measurement of advertising effectiveness
What do students learn in your classes? What is the expected outcome?
Students will learn how to use advanced statistical techniques to analyze marketing data and gain insights, then make decisions based on the results. After the 7-weeks learning, students are expected to conduct marketing analytics with common datasets.
What advice would you give to those considering this online MBA program?
Do the assignments on time, communicate with the instructor, and be passionate.
What is the value of an MBA?
The market demand for talent with data analysis skills in the marketing industry has been growing in the last five years.
Why did you start teaching?
Educating and interacting with people from different backgrounds is meaningful and delightful.
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
“On the Road” by Jack Kerouac
Tell us something interesting about yourself that your students might not know about you.
I love writing fiction, playing soccer and basketball, and photography.