- Online Programs
- Business Programs
- Technology Programs
- Education Programs
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Curriculum Leadership PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Effective Practitioner PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – Instructional CoachTeacher Leader PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – National Board Certification PreK-12
- Educational Administration Building-Level Licensure
- Educational Administration District-Level Licensure
- View All Programs
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
Technology Programs Online
Unlock new career opportunities with sought-after technology expertiseAdvance your career in technology with our 100% online programs designed to prepare the next generation of skilled IT specialists. Emporia State’s College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and boasts a knowledgeable, experienced faculty to provide up-to-date instruction in a rapidly growing field.
MS in Information Technology online
Total Tuition: $11,979|
Duration: As few as 12 months|
Credit Hours: 33
MS in Information Technology and MBA Dual Degree online
Total Tuition: $18,513|
Duration: As few as 18 months|
Credit Hours: 51
Additional Emporia State University Programs
Not finding what you’re looking for? See more programs at www.emporia.edu.
Submit this form, and a representative will contact you to answer any questions!
Take the Next Step
Start your application today!
for help with any questions you may have.