- Online Programs
- Business Programs
- Technology Programs
- Education Programs
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Curriculum Leadership PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Effective Practitioner PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – Instructional CoachTeacher Leader PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – National Board Certification PreK-12
- Educational Administration Building-Level Licensure
- View All Programs
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
Dr. Jun Yu, Professor
"The MBA degree opens more doors for new career options and career advancement."
- PhD in Management Science, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2002
- Scholarly work published in 14 different academic journals
- Strong background in data analytics
- Three papers published with MBA students
Which online degree program(s) do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
- MK 864: Marketing Management
- MK 830: Electronic Marketing
- MK 851: Consumer Behavior
What types of projects can your students expect in these courses?
Case studies, simulations, and/or research papers
What do students learn in your classes? What is the expected outcome?
In Marketing Management, students will be able to understand the systematic marketing processes that organizations need to go through to be able to market effectively. Students will have an in-depth understanding of consumer psychology and behavior as well as factors that influence consumer decision-making.
Electronic Marketing introduces students to tools and theories that are useful for making digital marketing decisions.
What advice would you give to those considering this online MBA program?
Have a good plan to complete the weekly work. I encourage students not to wait to do their work on the last day because they will suddenly find they do not have enough time. We have a compressed schedule for the online course, so time management is critical.
What is the value of this degree?
The MBA degree opens more doors for new career options and career advancement.
When did you start teaching?
1999, the second year of my doctoral program
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
“A New Earth” by Eckhart Tolle