- Online Programs
- Business Programs
- Technology Programs
- Education Programs
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Curriculum Leadership PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction – Effective Practitioner PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – Instructional CoachTeacher Leader PreK-12
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction (C&I) – National Board Certification PreK-12
- Educational Administration Building-Level Licensure
- View All Programs
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
Dr. Carol Lucy, Assistant Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship
"An MBA provides a manager the opportunity to diversify their focus and reach to expand into other industries and job opportunities."
- PhD in Business Administration – Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2017
- MBA – Saint Louis University, 1995
- BS in Computer Science – Southeast Missouri State University, 1984
- CIO at Hawthorn Group Ltd., 1984–1996
- Director of nonprofit organizations, 1996–2014
Which online degree program(s) do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
MG 853: Behavioral Aspect of Management
What types of projects can your students expect in these courses?
Development of OB portfolio
What do students learn in your classes? What is the expected outcome?
Students may expect to learn how employees behave within an organizational setting. The student learns how to predict, motivate, evaluate, and respond to these behaviors as a mid to upper-level manager.
What advice would you give to those considering this online MBA program?
An accelerated program must become the focus and priority of your life for the period of time you are enrolled.
What is the value of an MBA?
An MBA provides a manager the opportunity to diversify their focus and reach to expand into other industries and job opportunities.
Why did you start teaching?
Having spent 30+ years in corporate America, I realized that I could make a significant contribution to the next generation's ability to impact industry and society.
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
"The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey
Tell us something interesting about yourself that your students might not know about you.
I have been an entrepreneur since I was 14 and had a chance to be a professional athlete at 18.